PlushCare is a new way to see the doctor. A new kind of doctor altogether. PlushCare’s virtual healthcare solution allows anyone to see a world class physician, get the highest quality care, and build a relationship - all virtually.
PlushCare is the highest rated virtual healthcare app on Facebook, Google Play and the App Store. The unique combination of world-class physicians, high quality care, and a premier patient experience make PlushCare an ideal place for patients to get their primary care, online.
What we're looking for:
We are seeking elite MDs who are board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine to practice on the PlushCare platform for Friday, Saturday and Sunday shifts. Medical school or residency at a top US medical center is required. Our patient-base is a diverse population with a mix of private, public, and uninsured patients. Our typical clinical scope includes urgent & primary care.
Benefits of the PlushCare program:
- See patients from the convenience of their own home or office
- Greatly reduced administrative burden
- Independent contractor (1099) - There are no set hours/schedules for independent contractors. With our current patient volume, we require a minimum of 20 hours/week
- Independent contractors are not exclusive with PlushCare unless we are working towards getting licenses in different states under a signed addendum, in which case it is exclusive
- IC compensation: $100/hour Friday; $120/hour Sat/Sun
- We offer malpractice coverage for both independent contractors and full-time employees. Upon onboarding, you will be added to our insurance and your COI will be sent to you. The policy covers you for all states you currently practice in.
- Coverage details: $1,000,000 per claim / $3,000,000 aggregate, policy is through Lloyd’s London and includes tail coverage
Candidates must have all of the following qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on physician-patient interaction.
- Active medical licenses in at least two states.
- Willing to obtain 5+ additional state medical licenses, paid for by the practice.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Trained and educated at a top 50 (per U.S. News & World Report) American academic institution.