- Locum position
- Remote telemedicine (online or telephone)
- Patients are screened by highly trained RNs
- Average 10 consults per hour
- Flexible scheduling determined by physician availability
- Immediate start with quick training
We are proud to offer you a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Excellent pay rate
- Convenient weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive malpractice insurance
- Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Valid California medical license
- Multiple state licenses preferred
- Spanish speaking required
MDstaffers Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
- Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
- We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
- We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
- We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
- Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting www.MDstaffers.com/jobs.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
MDstaffers is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14478