Allara is led by an experienced women’s healthcare founder and backed by leading venture capital firms, including Global Founders Capital and Great Oaks, and marquee angel investors and industry advisors that include the founders of Away and ZocDoc.
About the Role:
We’re looking for physicians and NPs to deliver high quality, empathetic care to the women on our platform. This is not a role to simply write prescriptions, you’ll have an opportunity to build relationships with patients through video visits and ongoing check ins.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct consultations via video
- Follow up with patients via messaging as necessary, and oversee prescriptions
- Complete required training, and adhere to company guidelines and policies
- Commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week on the EMR conducting consults, answering patient questions, prescribing medication, and providing medical guidance as necessary
- Hours are flexible and we are 100% remote
- Board certification in one of the following specialties: ob-gyn, endocrinology, internal medicine, or another similar specialty
- Bonus points for an interest or training in functional medicine
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Licensed in at least one of the following states: California, New York, Texas, Georgia, Florida