Employment Type Part-Time
Minimum Experience Experienced
MD Ally is a Public Health & Safety Telehealth solution that enables greater connectivity between public health & safety and the broader healthcare ecosystem. Our solutions allow dispatchers and first responders to transfer non-emergency callers from 911 to virtual care instead of dispatching valuable, emergency resources.
- Discussing and reviewing patients' medical history, symptoms, allergies, and current medications.
- Asking patients situation-specific questions to formulate accurate diagnoses.
- Formulating suitable treatment plans to address non-threatening conditions, such as common colds, cases of flu, ear infections, urinary tract infections, allergies, and rashes.
- Prescribing suitable medications to patients and providing proper dosage and administration instructions.
- Maintaining accurate records of patients' contact details, medical history, prescribed medications, allergies, diagnoses, and progress.
- Advising patients on suitable diets and exercise regimens to improve their overall health.
- Assisting patients in managing chronic health conditions.
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) degree.
- License to practice medicine, and a willingness to obtain additional state medical licenses.
- Proven experience working as a Telemedicine Physician.
- Sound medical knowledge.
- The ability to consult with patients through virtual communication channels.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- A patient and compassionate disposition.
Academic degrees must have been awarded by regionally accredited institutions. Employment is contingent on the completion of appropriate background verification, which may include criminal history, credit history, sex and violent offender registry, education verification, licensure, and employment history.