The healthcare industry is evolving, and MDLIVE is at the forefront. As pioneers in Telehealth, we’re creating and implementing virtual care solutions that enable patients to have online consults with our physicians using their phones, mobile devices, and computers. In addition to primary and urgent care, we also provide behavioral health care via our network of licensed therapists and psychiatrists.
Our commitment to quality care, coupled with our adoption of the latest technologies has created tremendous opportunities for medical professionals who possess a wide range of backgrounds and expertise. If you enjoy a fast-paced, innovative culture where you can make an impact starting on your first day, then MDLIVE might be the right place for you! Some other benefits include:
- Work from home or while traveling
- Set your own hours and have a flexible schedule
- Become skilled in the newest form of virtual care and telehealth medicine
- Be part of a best-in-class network of over 1,000 peer Physicians across the nation
We are currently seeking Telehealth Physicians (an Independent Contractor role) to join our growing team! Specifically, we are looking for doctors who are board-certified in Family Medicine, Internal medicine, Emergency Medicine or Pediatrics. This is a remote (work from home) position.
What will you do?
An MDLIVE Telehealth Physician provides telehealth consultations for our growing panel of patients from around the nation. Specifics of the job include:
- Consult and treat patients virtually by providing telehealth medical services in the area of your experience and training
- Physician must at all times meet the following qualifications:
- Maintain board certification in your designated specialty throughout the term of this Agreement
- Maintain a license or licenses to practice medicine in one or more States
- Obtain and maintain all appropriate approvals to prescribe and dispense drugs under applicable state and federal laws
- Complete and receive credit for continuing medical education as required by state licensure requirements
- Establish and maintain active participation in Medicare and Medicaid programs as an approved participating provider
- Apply for, obtain, and/or maintain active medical staff privileges at MDLIVE pursuant to Medical Staff Bylaws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Participate in regular Medical Staff activities and responsibilities, and complete all MDLIVE telemedicine training
- Consistent with Company’s procedures and policies, Physician shall prepare and complete, timely and accurate medical and other records (collectively “Records”) with respect to the services and treatment rendered to any patient by Physician
- Meet or exceed quality, patient satisfaction, connectivity and other defined Medical Group standards
Who are you?
- MD/DO with ABMS Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Emergency Medicine, or Pediatrics.
- Minimum four (4) years post residency experience
- Telehealth experience a plus
- Candidates with multiple state licenses preferred
- Ability to provide high quality care, using verbal, written, and analytical skills; with a high level of empathy
- Ability to interact with various levels of personnel within the organization, (e.g. patients, nursing, call center agents, colleagues, and senior leadership)