The Telehealth Clinical Review Specialist possesses domain specific knowledge of VA telehealth programs and assists with documentation review, program specific testing and evaluation and provides subject matter expertise, incumbents work under the direction of VHA QID team.
- Provides planning and evaluation support for QID team.
- Performs systematic reviews of Disease management Protocols (DMPs), and provides updates and reports to QID team.
- Attends/conducts meetings and training classes as needed.
- Assists with TMP training and testing as required by QID.
- Utilizes SME knowledge and understanding to support operational goals and targets.
- Assists with developing training manuals by identifying and describing information needs; using desktop publishing; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Leads or participates in cross functional projects, identifying and working on tasks and assignments as instructed by QID team.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Demonstrates the use and capabilities of new and existing Telehealth platforms.
- Help customer improve upon or enhance existing training, documentation and operational guidance.
- Perform analysis of existing training and operational guides.
- Other tasks as assigned by QID team
- Systems thinker with strong organizational skills who can pull all the pieces together.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and initiate interdisciplinary groups
- Strong Clinical Practice Facilitation and program/project management skills.
- Ability to utilize numerous and creative methods for explaining and collaborating with health care professionals to improve and enhance virtual care/mobile health adoption.
- Experience with implementing and evaluating educational goals and objectives.
- Ability to research data sites, analyze problems and program requirements, and present findings with effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to ensures accurate and timely submission of various statistical and workload reports.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with achievable outcomes to meet deadlines timely.
- Collaborates with medical center and education services, in planning and developing workshops and trainings.
- Experience promoting and developing innovative and creative approaches to patient care delivery.
- Ability to establish positive and sustaining relationships with all members of the medical center, in order to achieve positive outcomes.
- Ability to manage planned and unplanned changes in a reflective manner, creating an atmosphere of confidence and competence.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, RN, PT, OT, ST, MD or Psychologist licensure required.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Work remotely with 25% local travel.