IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
Leads the governance of assets, resources, technology, and processes required to support the designated customer portfolio of assets. In this capacity the individual will additionally seek to provide oversight of all projects as well as lead the operational governance committee. Facilitates the strategic development of the assigned client's book of business – in volume and in additional innovative strategic resourcing models. Mobilizes relevant functions within the organization to address evolving client needs. Provides oversight to the operational governance for the project. Liaise between sales, delivery, and the client.
- Lead strategic planning, direction, and support to business/strategic development initiatives for designated customer.
- Lead member of the Strategic Account Management (SAM) team; responsible for leading key SAM initiatives.
- Directs the designated customer account globally to provide leadership oversight to customer and Quintiles assigned project teams and lead the development of and adherence by all project teams to an operations manual specific to the designated customer account for all product development projects.
- Accountable for the development and management against key customer rules of engagement and/or operational norms.
- Direct the delivery against key metrics, milestones, and contractual obligations for a portfolio of projects to encompass expectation setting and management against quality, time, and financial objectives (e.g., project & portfolio margin targets).
- Serve as the primary operational management contact globally to the designated customer account; responsible for driving and ensuring appropriate communication channels are maintained and key customer expectations transcend the organization and are adhered to across the portfolio of projects.
- Lead the review of a customer pipeline, opportunities pending, and future customer needs in support of the quarterly development of resource forecasts for delivery to the cost centers providing resources to the designated customer account (e.g., project management, QLAB, Phase I, ECG, data management, clinical operations, biostatistics, etc.).
- Act as the key relationship manager for designated customer; serve as the primary management holder for a designated customer escalation plan, recommend courses of action regarding client management issues; implement requisite action plans.
- Serve as a member of the designated customer Operations and Governance Committee(s).
- Team member responsible for participation in the development and support of customer sales initiatives; activities to include, proposal and budget development, commercial feasibility of potential programs and impact on company operations and goals.
- Lead, oversee and manage the enterprise to ensure global customer best practices are adhered to by individuals assigned to projects for the designated customer account.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, CRO, or related industry; experience to include clinical operations, CRA, Commercial and /or alternative operational functional (e.g., business development, data management, project management, laboratory, pre-clinical).
- Requires exceptional business knowledge to drive results for the organization.
- Applies extensive business and industry expertise and provides organizational thought leadership.
- Degree in Life Science, Business Management, or related field.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.