LabCorp Employee Services is a subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp). The integration of LabCorp and Covance in 2015 makes LabCorp the largest health care diagnostic company in the world. LabCorp operates in over 60 countries creating great opportunities for career growth and advancement across the world.
If you are motivated by job satisfaction, LabCorp Employee Services is the place for you. Every day we make a difference. Come join an industry leader to grow your career as a Health Coach.
- Build relationships of trust and self-efficacy with participants
- Engage and motivate high-risk participants in health-goal setting and behavior change
- Employ Motivational Interviewing techniques to work participants through Stages of Change
- Monitor participant progress via database management and portal platform
- Comply with wellness programming and incentive tracking
- Collaborate with LES coaching team as necessary
- Provide additional resource materials unique to each client's program
- Comply with continuing education requirements
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered Dietitian
- 3-5 years' experience in individual and/or group counseling
- Proficient in database management
- Extensive knowledge of Stages of Change Model & Motivational Interviewing
- Flexible schedule, hours of operation are M-F 8am -- 11pm ET
Preferred Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Master's degree in health and/or related field preferred
- Additional certifications from accredited institutions such as NBC-HWC, CDE, etc.