Medpace is a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization (CRO) providing Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Medpace’s mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its high-science and disciplined operating approach. We leverage local regulatory and deep therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, Medpace employs approximately 3,000 people across 36 countries.
Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, home-based Medical Writer to join our team. This position will work on a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Write clinical study reports, protocols, clinical development plans, FDA briefing documents, and IND, NDA, and MAA modules;
- Coordinate quality assurance reviews of documents and maintaining audit trails of changes; and
- Provide input on data analysis planning and interpretation.
- PhD in a life science related field;
- At least 5 years of prior medical writing experience in the clinical research or pharmaceutical industry;
- Strong computer skills, project management skills, and a high attention to detail; and
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral).