Description of Primary Responsibilities:
- Provides management to departmental staff.
- Responsible for overseeing referral related functions.
- Responsible for overseeing health information related functions.
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports for respective areas.
- Identifies and presents issues related to referrals and health information related functions to Director with recommendations for resolutions to implement.
- Supports a “culture of excellence” and the “Four Pillars of Excellent Customer Service”.
Professional & Technical Knowledge:
- Possesses specific advanced knowledge and skills, including written and verbal communication skills, computational, computer and technical skills, and mathematical knowledge frequently acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree program with a recognized major or comparable experience, and;
- Four years of leadership experience or 5 years of progressively greater responsibility or significant contributions to projects and initiatives that demonstrate leadership skills.
- Employees must have a thorough understanding of the theory of the profession in order to determine “why” things are done.
Licenses & Certifications: None required.
Internal Candidates Preferred