Sameday Testing’s ethos is to grow faster than the virus. The innovative startup comprises a team of doctors, scientists and engineers who united to stop the COVID-19 pandemic. Since its founding only a few months ago, Sameday Testing has become one of the leading COVID-19 testing providers and tests thousands of people every day at a rapidly growing number of locations across the country. To learn more about Sameday Testing visit sameday-testing.com.
Bringing reliable COVID testing solutions to all of the US. Hiring a nation-wide team that can execute on our large mission to bring fast and reliable COVID testing solutions to all of the U.S. If we nail this, we can be a key player in bringing our community and our economy back to a new normal.
Imagine businesses being able to share their inventions at conferences and communities being able to reengage in public festivities. All of this is possible if we scale our testing operation fast and efficiently.
What we're looking for
***Must have current CA state license and MD/DO only *requires moderate tech knowledge***
We are looking for MOTIVATED California state licensed physicians seeking to join a fast-growing company who are excited about blending the highest quality patient care with new telehealth technology all while working REMOTE. This means delivering a world-class care from the comfort of your home.
You are a licensed MD or DO who maintains and restores human health through the practice of evidence-based medicine. You will conduct audio consultations regarding COVID-19 symptoms and testing, recommend up-to-date treatments and isolation precautions and counsel patients while fighting COVID-19.
- Perform audio and/or visual consultations
- Understand common symptoms of COVID-19 and the most up-to-date general CDC recommendations regarding isolation precautions
- Discuss symptoms and exposure risks and recommend testing via Telehealth
- MD or DO - Valid California medical license to practice as a Physician and current national certification including valid NPI number
- Ideally would need to be skilled at high/volume fast-paced practice to succeed (internal medicine, family medicine, urgent care, primary care, emergency medicine)
- Current, unrestricted medical license to practice in the state of California
- With preference given to those with multi-state licensure
- Ability to consult and communicate effectively with patients of all ages
- Experience in primary care or similar setting (minimum 1 year)
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times
- Tech savvy or aware (Apple products) or willingness to learn and adapt quickly
- Must be able to communicate in English. Preference given to bilingual Spanish speaking.
- Preference given to those also willing to work weekend
- Compensation $10/ call, no base pay (on average 15-20 calls per hour)
- Calls are brief to confirm symptoms for testing, recommend isolation precautions and guidance when to seek to in-person medical care (ER/urgent care/PCP)
- Set your own hours, log-on to portal for consultations in daytime hours
- Ability to work remote from anywhere quiet and with strong WiFi
- Flexible work hours with competitive compensation based on volume
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company
- Contributing towards ending the pandemic
- Malpractice coverage
- How to Apply