Roper St. Francis Healthcare
- The Physician Liaison functions as a liaison between RSFH and area physicians in strategy and defined territories. The Physician Liaison is responsible for building relationships with the medical community and potential referral sources.
- Research and analyze data and market intelligence to understand current referral patterns and identify opportunities for enhanced clinical relationships.
- Advise Roper St. Francis clinical and administrative leaders on issues or barriers related to referral operations.
- Develops, coordinates, and implements continuing medical education and physician referral opportunities resulting in increased revenue, improved relations among medical staff and awareness of system services.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required in marketing, business or related field or Associates Degree with 8 years of experience in sales, marketing or healthcare or High School Diploma with 10 years or experience in sales, marketing or healthcare.
- At least four years experience required in marketing or healthcare.
- Management principles including managing medical staff relationships and development, financial planning and analysis, problem solving, Knowledge of DHEC, Joint Commission and other applicable regulations impacting the hospital.
- Must be able to work within established budgets for travel, marketing events and programs, and be fiscally responsible for managing budgetary allocations.
- Must be able to consistently achieve and exceed quarterly and annual targets.