The Physician Liaison position is responsible for promoting the services and enhancing the reputation of Cook Children's Home Health with a concentrated focus on relationship building and business to business marketing. This position is responsible for identifying business opportunities that align with the strategic goals of the Cook Children’s Home Health, promoting service lines, generating growth, referral enhancement, gathering of strategic information and process improvement. Establish and maintain positive working relationships with potential referral sources as well as Cook Children’s Home Health and medical staff and departments. Complies with all financial, regulatory and legal guidelines associated with referral development.
- Minimum Bachelor’s in related area required.
- Requires 3 years of direct sales experience, preferably in clinical nursing, healthcare referral development, physician recruiting or sales to adult and/or pediatric physicians.
- Must be proficient with PC systems and have a high level of understanding and utilization of CRM tools, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Acceptable driving record is required.
- Position demands frequent and possible overnight travel, including some weekends.
- Self-starter with proven problem-solving abilities, excellent communication skills and solid follow-up a must.
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification
- Current licensure, registration or certification, if required by degree.