Premier is looking for a Physician Executive to join our Stanson team. In short, Stanson’s clinical team reviews available evidence (including Choosing Wisely guidelines along with many other sources of information), makes it machine-readable and houses it in a content management system where it can be mapped to all the different data elements in an organization’s EHR (the major EHRs are integrated with Stanson). We acquired Stanson to integrate data-enabled clinical decision support capabilities within EHR.
This position plays a critical role as the clinical voice for Stanson Health. As a primarily customer-facing role, a successful Physician Executive will thrive in front of clinical, administrative, and healthcare IT audiences. You will travel to customer sites and conferences along with interacting closely with members of the Sales, Marketing, Product Management, and Customer Operations teams.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Serves as a prospect advocate who understands the client’s current state and vision for the future state.
- Maintain an ongoing relationship post-sale collaborating with the Customer Success team as the clinical advocate
- Provide demonstrations of the Stanson Health solution offerings
- Partners as a trusted advisor throughout the customer lifecycle to the sales and customer success teams, helping to form comprehensive strategies for each opportunity. Demonstrates the ability to influence deal strategy based on an understanding of how to best position Stanson Health for success.
- Assist sales, customer success and product management functions to communicate and demonstrate the value of clinical performance measurement tools and their appropriate use
- Develops and maintains physician to physician relationships
- Provides in-depth clinical workflow, value, and feature and functionality knowledge of the solution during the sales, implementation and customer success experience.
- Acts as a liaison to other Stanson Health stakeholders, such as marketing and development, regarding new industry trends, requirements and solution gaps.
- Participates as needed in industry events, trade shows, regional meetings, and annual users’ conference meetings.
- Work with other Solution Consultants on value selling, effective demonstration/presentation techniques, and other key responsibilities of the position.
- Assist sales, client services, and product management functions to communicate and demonstrate the value of clinical performance measurement tools and their appropriate use
Education and Experience:
- MD or DO is required as well as 5 years of clinical experience; 8 years is preferred.
- Board Certification is also required.
Role Specific Competencies
- Have current knowledge and understanding of the healthcare industry, clinical performance and quality measures, disease states, payment mechanisms, and related issues
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to include: facilitating group discussions, making presentations; communicating complex and technical information in a clear, concise manner
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills including multi-tasking and the ability to adapt to changing priorities; attention to detail and follow-through
- Collaborative seller; influence and negotiation skills; ability to attract and retain qualified professional staff.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, matrixed environment; self-motivated problem solver; approach projects and related issues in a systematic manner
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff; proficient with Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word). Enjoy working/learning in a technical environment; ability to quickly learn new concepts and train others
- Strong customer service skills to include: the ability to relate to others; actively listen to/understand the customer; anticipate customer needs; and provide high-level customer satisfaction