What You’ll Do:
You will support content development for all Curio Science insights-gathering projects. This includes our Opinions Series, which are subscription-based virtual and live meetings with expert and community HCPs, and our Congress Channels, which collect real-time insights on data releases at National and International Congresses. You will support content development in collaboration with faculty along with summary development for our Opinions Series and Congress Channels. You’ll also partner with other Curio Science staff to support business development needs and onsite execution of all Curio Science projects.
A Day in the Life:
You’ll have the opportunity to work with world-class faculty to develop content about the latest developments in the oncology treatment landscape. This includes slide decks, audience polling, and discussion questions that will be used to engage with and gain insights from oncologists from across the United States and the rest of the world. You will learn from our expert faculty and help collect and summarize insights from the oncologists participating in our programs.
What You Must Have:
- Advanced degree in science; PhD or PharmD
- At least 1 year of work experience in an agency, the pharmaceutical industry, or a related scientific or medical writing position
- Interest in always learning and exploring new oncology treatment areas and therapies
- Experience developing content for and providing support for virtual/live meetings either at an agency, CME, or IME programs
- Good working knowledge of pharmaceutical and biotech industries and scientific communications with a strong understanding of a variety of scientific communications deliverables
- Solutions oriented with excellent problem-solving skills, including the ability to analyze information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, and work well in group problem-solving solutions
- Travel within the US and internationally as necessary, based on project, sponsor and organizational needs (~10% travel expected)
What You Might Have:
- At least 1 year of recent experience as an oncology/hematology medical writer and scientific communications professional
- Highly Proficient with the following computer programs and systems: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe, WebEx (or other similar systems), cloud-based file servers, calendars, messaging systems and work management tools preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, plan for additional resources, set goals and objectives, organize other people and other tasks
The Team You’ll Work Closest With:
You’ll collaborate with the rest of the Curio Science team and you will work directly with the Curios Science and Vaniam Scientific Communications teams . Our team looks forward to meeting you!
Why You’ll Love Us:
- 100% Virtual Environment – Work from Home!
- Fantastic Culture – Evergreen 7Ps https://www.tugboatinstitute.com/what-is-evergreen/
- Health Benefits – Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Focused on Your Financial Future – 401(k) with Company Match
- Investment in You – Ample opportunity to grow your career
- Work/Life Balance – Paid vacation time for rest and relaxation, Volunteer Time Off for community involvement
- Passion in what we do – Serving clients focused on Cancer and Blood diseases