- Ensure medical/scientific statements in promotional, educational, and medical affairs-based materials are supported by appropriate, up to date, references.
- Candidate will also ensure that all materials associated with currently marketed agents are consistent with the approved FDA label
- Candidate will ensure that all tables and graphs are populated with correct data/numbers/statistics
- Upon completion of review, final MLR/PRC signoff will be made by designated medical affairs team members
- Attend MLR/PRC meetings as needed
- Partner with Commercial and vendors as needed
- Participate in Launch meetings where needed
- Work 20-30 hours depending on activity
- MD, Ph.D., or PharmD (terminal degree)
- 3-5 years’ experience in pharmaceutical MLR/PRC review processes particularly as it relates to hematological and solid tumors.
- Oncology experience