This is a remote position.
SpaKinect is looking for a physician to fill a Medical Director position in CA, TX, NV, and WA. This role is a part-time contractor position. It requires 4 hours/month and availability by phone during clinic hours to serve as the primary resource for all medical questions of staff. The ideal candidate will have an excellent customer care disposition, be team-oriented, and have high integrity. The Medical Director directs and supervises the overall quality of medical services delivered by the treatment providers, acts as a liaison between all providers and the company, and actively serves as a continuous source of clinical information.
The Medical Director is responsible for:
• Responding to medical issues and questions from the providers
• Ensuring consistency in the centers relating to the medical practice
• Receive and review Incident Reports and respond following company policy
• Review and sign charts for accuracy and completeness and generally keep up with the medical needs of the business.
• Additional Role Functions:
• Develop treatment plans using protocols for guidance
• Maintain CME and other coursework requirements for maintaining state medical licenses
• Other duties, responsibilities, and activities, as needed
What you'll need
• Board Certification
• Licensed to practice medicine in at least one SpaKinect state (CA, TX, NV, & WA); more than one state a plus
• Background check free of any hindrances to obtaining medical licensure in additional states.
• Able to promptly do the activities necessary to expedite licensing requirements, such as obtain fingerprints; obtain references from former employer(s); etc.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• The supervising MD may not supervise more than four (4) PAs at any one time. This includes PAs at their other practice locations.