Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered):
- Medical Doctor Degree (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) required.
- Advanced degree, such as MBA, MHA, MPH, MMM, or a related field preferred
- Board Certified in in a specialty approved by the American Board of Medical Specialists or the American Board of Osteopathy
- Ten (10) years of progressively more responsible experience in a healthcare environment
- Five (5) years management or supervisory experience in healthcare strongly preferred
- Health care practice experience providing services to Medicare Advantage and Medicaid patients required
- Broad experience of the Medicare segment and an understanding of the overall Medicare stars program
What you need to know
- Senior level role responsible for providing medical leadership over the Senior Health Services team’s Medicare Stars program
- Responsible for continuous improvement of clinical HEDIS, Pharmacy, HOS, and CAHPS scores
- Work directly with medical leadership at contracted provider organizations to assist them in reaching their clinical goals.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the strategic plan to achieve and retain 4.5 STARs for the HMO and PPO
- Opportunity to join an innovative, trailblazing company with industry leading culture and benefits
- Monthly vehicle stipend