We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.NUMBER OF OPENINGS 1 DESCRIPTION
- Work directly with providers to educate them on our care process and determine what can be done to improve overall care quality
- Act as the medical expert in dealings with vendors and non-medical facilities that work within the organization
- Manage the number of activities related to the delivery of medical care and clinical services such as cost management, utilization review, quality assurance, and medical protocol development
- Participate in various administrative, clinical staff meetings
- Maintain confidentiality of all information related to participants, medical staff and employees
- Demonstrate positive interpersonal relations in dealing with fellow employees, supervisors
- Oversee the activities of group physicians, including the recruiting and credentialing processes
- Develop policies and procedures
- Valid license to practice medicine required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 10+ years' experience in clinical medicine
- Able to enter information in the EHS system and compile reports or data as requested
- 5+ years' experience in a hospital administration role
- Superb judgment, problem-solving and cognitive skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Current knowledge of chronic care/geriatric issues and best practices
- Superior leadership skills
Our Vision is to be the premier provider of post-acute care by perfecting our core competencies
Our Values are Excellence, Trust, Accountability, Mutual Respect and Love, as we recognize that love is the essence behind providing care to the most vulnerable and sick in our community
We are making every effort to minimize the exposure of COVID-19 to our Residents and staff. Our utmost concern is for the health and well-being of each of our Residents and to ensure our staff is healthy and able to continue to care for Residents. With all of the directives being followed from the CDC, the CMS, the state health department, state government, and the federal government.
We are looking for staff willing and able to provide the upmost care to our Residents; to don/doff PPE appropriately, practice proper hand hygiene, and infection control protocols at all times.
THIS POSITION IS CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS.