Imagen is extending the frontiers of medicine and artificial intelligence (AI) to improve human well-being. In the short term, we are building state-of-the-art AI software to reduce diagnostic errors in radiology and improve patient outcomes. Over the long term, we are transforming early disease identification and management through our interdisciplinary research at the intersection of medicine and AI.
We’re a team of leading scientists, engineers, clinicians, and industry professionals from some of the top healthcare and technology organizations across the globe. Our clinical team is comprised of radiologists and surgeons from Mayo Clinic, Stanford Hospital, Hospital for Special Surgery, Boston Children’s Hospital, and other prestigious institutions. Imagen’s technical team is comprised of machine learning PhDs and engineers with extensive experience doing research and building technology and products at leading companies, including Google and Facebook.
We were founded in 2016 and have raised over $60M from leading venture capitalists, hospitals and health systems, and technology entrepreneurs. Our institutional investors include Google Ventures and DFJ.
Our team of Medical Advisors are at the nexus of our organization, responsible for accurately labeling the plain film radiographs that form the foundation of our predictive algorithms. Our technology revolutionizes medicine by working to eliminate diagnostic errors. We are looking for world-class radiologists to join our team.
- Annotation of plain film radiographs to support the development of predictive algorithms
- 1099 independent contractor position with competitive productivity incentives
- Opportunity to earn a combination of cash and equity
- Work from home or anywhere in the United States
- Access to our web-based interface can be used on a personal computer or laptop
- No credentialing, licensing, or medical malpractice insurance required
- Ability to pursue outside work
- Opportunity to advise on the development of Imagen’s proprietary technology platform that will improve the diagnostic quality and increase the productivity of teleradiologists
- Will be part of an expert clinical advisory community made up of leading clinicians from the top institutions
- ABR or AOBR board certified
- General diagnostic radiologist expertise or specialty in chest, MSK, or emergency imaging
- Experience and comfort reading plain film radiographs
Our headquarters are based in New York, NY and this is a remote position.