Responsible for managing health information support services including; data quality and integrity, Master Patient Index (MPI) functions, after hours on-call support, patient/provider portal support, technical projects, and other essential HIM analyst functions; responsible for maintaining quality standards, meeting expectations, and ensuring compliance with applicable regulatory standards.
- Associates Degree in Health Information Management or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years health information management experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Information Management or related field.
- Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) or Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) certification.
- Experience with computerized patient record systems.
- Experience in academic medical center(s), working directly with medical and senior administrative staff.
- Experience with Epic system strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of health information and privacy laws.