We're looking for passionate, experienced educators who can help contribute to our growing library of engaging and highly-relevant online courses by evaluating & auditing our college-level health administration course outlines. Our ideal health administration curriculum reviewer will be able to:
- Audit completed course outlines, give suggestions to revise them, and be able to implement changes to improve the courses
- Ensure that course outlines align with curriculum standards
- Evaluate and ensure that each lesson within any given course are free from factual errors, teach appropriate concepts and are up to date
- Review final exam questions, revise them when necessary, and write additional exam questions when required.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have a master's degree or higher, and is a subject matter expert in their field
- Have hands-on experience developing, reviewing, and teaching post-secondary curriculum
- Be detail-oriented, and a strong written communicator who believes in the importance of pertinent feedback
As a contract curriculum reviewer, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule, from home, in your PJs at 3 a.m. if you choose
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you've got what it takes to review courses for Study.com? Click Apply Now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short, fun video lessons to our millions of users. Our courses and content helps K-12 students, teachers, professionals and students seeking to earn college credit.