Are you a curious person constantly searching for the answer to society’s problems? Are you willing to work in a multicultural environment, with people from all over the United States and/or Europe? Then, Inspiralia may be a perfect fit for you. We are a passionate and dynamic International New Product Development Company based in Madrid, Spain, and Miami, USA, working all over Europe and the USA. We offer solutions to our clients across a wide range of sectors such as Health, Biomedical Sciences, Energy, and Industry.
We are actively seeking a Freelance Research and Innovation Proposal Writer for the US market. The candidate will be responsible for the technical writing of grant proposals with a multidisciplinary team and help organize R&D Funding for our clients.
- Advanced university degree (MS or PhD preferred) in a STEM field
- Experience in scientific or technical writing, especially preparation of proposals, reports, papers, technical manuals, etc.
- Experience in SBIR / STTR proposals desirable
- Excellent storytelling, analytical, research and interviewing skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and client interaction skills
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills along with keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
What can you expect from Inspiralia?
Freelance contract with competitive pay plus a success bonus associated.
Projects length from 4-12 weeks.
A team that wants to WIN!
Inspiralia is an equal opportunity employer and does not condone discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. All applicants will be considered.