At Dignity Health, living our values means bringing passion into action every day. Dignity Health-Yavapai Regional Medical Center (DH-YRMC), now part of CommonSpirit Health, is a not-for-profit integrated healthcare provider that offers a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services including network-wide opportunities to advance your career.
Provides for the timely and accurate identification of patients’ psychosocial needs along with the development and implementation of counseling care plans coordinated with Healthy Families (HF) services and goals.
- Three years post graduate experience as a social worker or complementary professional experience in a hospital, mental health agency, or other medical or psychiatric environment.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) from an institution accredited by the Council on Social Work Education or an equivalent foreign degree as determined by the Foreign Equivalency Determination Service of the Council on Social Work Education or Master’s degree in a complementary field such as psychology or counseling, with licensure in the State of Arizona from the Board of Behavioral Health.
- Current State of Arizona Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC).
- Current AHA BLS for Healthcare Provider certification.
- Current AZ DPS fingerprint clearance card issued pursuant to Arizona law or provide documentation of application for AZ DPS fingerprint clearance card within seven (7) days of hire.
- Must possess a valid Arizona Driver's license, provide proof of automobile insurance and have reliable transportation to make home visits.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities/tasks. simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Windows.
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Spanish language skills.
- Training in EMDR and/or TF-CBT preferred.
- Training in motivational interviewing preferred.