We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.The Peer Education Director - Dermatology (is a customer-facing full time position for a period of ONE-YEAR responsible for executing Brand’s peer-to-peer strategies, including driving novel educational programming for HCPs. The main focus of this role is to engage HCPs participating in Novartis-sponsored programs in a robust educational dialogue regarding the Company’s product(s) & therapeutic areas of focus (disease state), and could serve as a Commercial Peer Contact to HCPs. The position can possibly be extended further beyond one year depending upon the success of the pilot program.
We are looking for a strategic and curious leader, able to manage ambiguity, flexible to implement rapidly while adjusting during execution, and hardworking to drive innovation from a profound under-standing of the customer needs and behaviors.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Execute and moderate novel educational programming (both live and virtual, including at scientific conferences) for HCP audiences related to disease and treatment with the Company’s products and therapeutic areas of focus (disease state)
• Help develop local peer-to-peer education strategies in coordination with the commercial teams
• Help to develop Innovative and engaging programs to deliver speaker education taking into ac-count HCP needs and preferences.
• Aide in the platform development of commercial HCP Medical Education, and tactical plans.
• Help to develop innovative internal and external standard methodologies for delivering HCP education and ensure consistency across all Business Units.
• Facilitate execution of educational events, and specific activities including delivery of approved content, event agenda, and budget management for
• Peer to Peer Moderated Educational Meetings
• Product theaters
• Other Brand educational tactics
• Collaborates with Innovative HCP solutions, and marketing teams on developing new peer to peer education programs
• Contributes to content development by providing customer insight and perspective, increasing program impact & relevance
• Liaise closely with Legal, Regulatory and Compliance to execute brand tactics successfully
• Ensure alignment to and ownership of NPC policies including Code of Conduct and all applicable laws and regulations
• Works to ensure a diverse and inclusive environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.
Maintains current scientific knowledge
• Seeks out information from relevant medical and scientific literature, scientific meetings, symposia, and seminars to enable a balanced and informed perspective on current trends in the specific medical specialty
Minimum requirements :
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Education: Medical degree (MD, DO or OD) and must attest to not having had his or her medical licensure ever revoked in any jurisdiction
• English fluent spoken & written; any other language is an advantage
• Extensive experience facilitating or guiding clinical/medical content.
• Pharmaceutical industry experience a plus
• Practicing Physician in Dermatology experience
• Proven leadership skills that inspire teams to push the boundaries to drive trans-formative changes.
• Creative problem solver and hardworking to influence for disruption, while consistent track record on executional perfection.
• Experience in the strategy and/or client services (e.g. agency, consultancy, and Consumer packaged goods, financial) considered a plus.
• Confirmed ability to understand, track, analyze and use data into building efficient processes and business plans.
• Ability to establish relationships, collaborate and influence across a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated prioritization, organizational, analytical and research skills as well as the ability to conceptualize more complex issues and work on complex processes, procedures or solutions.
• Administrative management skills – planning, organization, operational decision making and analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in working with other to achieve organizational objectives including the ability to anticipate and adapt, own and/or work group tactics to support the changing business needs.
• Demonstrated strong skills in oral and written communication, project management.
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us re-imagine medicine.