Phreesia is looking for a physician who is passionate about health equity to join our Clinical Content team and expand our rapidly evolving community health offering.
You will serve as a resident expert in health policy and clinical quality, specifically focusing on social determinants of health, Medicaid, pediatrics and vulnerable populations. You will advise clients on how to leverage Phreesia technology to most effectively meet patients needs, improve health outcomes, and meet quality goals. You will stay current with academic literature and policy and develop new products, programs and services that help our providers succeed in payer and government programs while delivering exceptional patient care. You will champion patient activation while partnering with clinical leaders in our network to develop provider workflows that can achieve wide adoption.
In addition, you will contribute to the go-to-market strategy for our community health offerings. This includes envisioning, forging and supporting partnerships with provider organizations, payers and life sciences that help expand Phreesia’s reach and accelerate the value of Phreesia’s clinical content offering. You will champion community health and clinical content internally while educating teams on best practices. You will contribute thought leadership that leads the market to better solutions for patients. All of your efforts will tie back to a vision of care that is truly patient-centric and builds on Phreesia’s unique ability to engage patients.
The ideal candidate should be able to lead projects independently, synthesize information, work across multiple teams and communicate across different mediums to different audiences. This position requires that you have strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. This individual should be passionate about healthcare and leveraging technology to help patients and providers improve health outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide vision for the go-to-market strategy for Phreesia’s community health and clinical products
- Identify and forge new partnerships, deepen existing ones that further Phreesia’s reach and impact on community health and clinical outcomes
- Evangelize the value of addressing social determinants of health and patient activation to our clients
- Develop a strong knowledge of market needs by developing a community of clinical partners within our provider network
- Advocate for clients within Phreesia on how our product could better help them meet their initiatives,
- Communicate the value proposition of clinical content to the client and internal teams responsible for developing, marketing, selling and implementing content applications
- As a subject matter expert, support the launch of new products and applications and achieve successful adoption of clinical products and applications
- Develop expertise in the barriers providers and staff face to adopting new workflow and formulate solutions that can be disseminated across our network
- Participate in medical conferences and education forums for healthcare professionals to evangelize Phreesia offerings, support client presentations
- Leverage theories on patient engagement to craft a library of clinical content for clients to use
- Stay abreast of changes in health policy and conduct market research in order to help guide internal teams on product development and implementation guidelines
What You’ll Bring:
- Medical and public health degree (M.D., M.P.H)
- 3+ years of experience post-residency
- 2+ years working on practice transformation / quality improvement program/ health equity
- Ability to explain complex healthcare policy in simple, straightforward terms across functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare trends, quality measures and the ambulatory care delivery environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel in the U.S. at least 30% of the time
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options
- 401(k) savings plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Mobile phone stipends
- Fitness reimbursement
- Home office setup for remote employees
- 100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
- Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities