We are health care innovators, problem solvers, and bridge builders for better health. DOCS Health delivers comprehensive direct and on-location comprehensive health services across many sectors. Improving health outcomes for schools, the military, government agencies, correctional facilities and corporations around the world is our mission. We provide solutions that remove barriers, add value, and provide access to high-quality care.
- Be a collaborative physician for nurse practitioners and phsycian assistants, in various locations and states that you are licensed in remotely.
- Responding to phone calls or emails from providers as necessary.
The Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant, who you would be collaborating for will be providing the following exams:
- Range of motion (using a goniometer)
- Diabetes (monofilament)
- Smell/Taste Test
- Cognitive Screenings
- Medical Doctorate
- Experience collaborating for nurse practitioners/physician assistants previously
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Sports Medicine, Occupational Medicine, or Geriatric Medicine
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery
With over three decades of experience, we are a trusted industry leader. Our experienced team of clinicians and logistics professionals are dedicated, and strive to do the right thing for our partners and their members every time. Because of this commitment, we’ve set a new standard of care delivery through our fixed-clinic, mobile treatment center, telemedicine, and portable deployment models. Join our team, and become a part of a bridge for better health.