FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is a leading provider of unrivaled diagnostic imaging products and medical informatics solutions that meet the evolving needs of healthcare facilities today and into the future. Medical imaging solutions span digital radiography (DR), detectors, portables and suites, mammography systems with digital breast tomosynthesis, computed tomography solutions for oncology and radiology applications, as well as technologically advanced flexible and surgical endoscopy solutions. Fujifilm enables interoperability through its Systems Integration offering as well as its comprehensive, AI-supported Synapse® Enterprise Imaging portfolio, which includes the TeraMedica Division of Fujifilm. FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts. For more information please visit www.fujifilmhealthcare.com.
We are hiring for a Clinical Specialist (CS) in the Southeast territory. The candidate will be located in the Orlando, FL area. This position is the primary sales support resource for the Company and its sales team. The CS is responsible for supporting the achievement of sales, both traditional and specialty products (i.e. DBE, EUS). Provides support to the clinical demonstration of the product and assists in facilitating closure of the sale. Provides education and training to Company personnel, customers and sales partners.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in driving sales revenue inside the regional territory as directed
- Assist in driving sales revenue outside of the primary regional territory as required by the company and approved by the RSM.
- Support the clinical demonstration process by direct sales personnel or sales partners as directed.
- Lead the pre-demonstration (pre-demo) process required to ensure that a successful clinical demonstration process occurs.
- Act as the primary drivers for sales of the Double Balloon Endoscopy (DBE) product line.Support the proliferation of information and education supporting FICE® Multi-Band ImagingTM.
- Be a primary resource for the training of customers on the proper use of equipment in the clinical setting.
- Be a primary resource for educational materials in the field.
- Work in conjunction with the Product & Marketing Team in the on-going development of required educational resources for the customer, sales team, Field Service Team and internal support personnel.
- Support the training of new field sales and support personnel when requested.
- Perform as the field-based experts on proper reprocessing techniques for use by its customers.
- Support of VIP customers as directed.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly reports to management as directed.
- Provide and maintain customer data for integration into a future database application.
- Attend local, regional and national trade shows as requested.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential tasks
- Knowledge of and experience in GI/pulmonary flexible endoscopy. Experience in advanced therapeutic procedures highly preferred.
- Operate a computer effectively and efficiently, including MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in use of MS Outlook and other email applications.
- Able to professionally communicate with internal and external customers.
- Effectively manage time and regional budget requirements.
- Must be able to multi-task and work on several projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related quantitative disciplines preferred, plus a minimum of 3 to 5 years of field sales experience or clinical experience desired.
- Ability to write reports and relay information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize customer requirements.
- Ability to speak in front of small groups of people.
- Ability to speak professionally and relay technical information.
- Ability to understand basic mathematical requirements for discount calculation.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions ofthisjob. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, ability to use a keyboard, reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear.
- The employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time.
Equal Opportunity Employer
FUJIFILM is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law