The reasons to work at MultiCare are as unique as those who do. Join us for the professional challenges you seek. In the settings you prefer. With schedules that fit your life.
The Clinical Reviewer is responsible for reviewing and analyzing documentation to ensure compliance with OASIS data entry for Home Health and documentation in support of terminal illness for Hospice Responsibilities also include communication to clinical staff on necessary corrections required to meet regulations and to report to management any audit activity related to review. This is a professional position working under the direct supervision of the Clinical Supervisor and supports the mission and vision of MultiCare Home Health and Hospice. Work situations require clinical judgment, discretional decision-making, and an understanding of applicable policies and procedures.
- Three years of current Medicare Home Health and/or Hospice experience is required.
- Experience with electronic Medical Records for Home Health and Hospice required
- Research and special projects experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, or obtained within three years from the initial date of hire
- Licensed in the State of Washington as a Registered Nurse