Are you ready to redefine what’s possible, and discover your extraordinary potential at Labcorp Drug Development ? Joining our team as a Clinical Research Physician will offer you a rewarding career, an opportunity to work in a high-energy & collaborative work place, along with access to comprehensive benefits. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Our mission is to help our clients bring the miracles of medicine to market sooner -- join us for your next career move.
- Provides onsite medical coverage for Clinical Research Unit for our Daytona Beach, Florida site
- Protect the rights, safety and welfare of participants under their care
- Ensure that the clinical trial is conducted according to the investigational plan and all applicable regulations
- Administers test article to the subjects, or delegates this to nursing staff where appropriate
- Review and evaluate protocols and provide clinical and scientific support
- Interact with regulatory bodies as is relevant to clinical operations
- Attend study initiation meetings.
- Present protocols at IRB/IEC meetings, as required
- Assist Operations and Client Managers with sponsor visits
- Perform pre-study physical examinations and review lab data and all inclusion/exclusion criteria to ensure volunteers are medically and mentally fit upon entering the study
- Perform on-study and post-study physical examinations to ensure that the physical and mental well-being of volunteers is undiminished at the end of the study
- Inform Principal Investigator, IRB/IEC and Sponsor as appropriate of relevant events
- Review and sign CRFs at the conclusion of the study
- Delegate the above as appropriate
- Act as Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator as assigned by the Medical Director
- MD or DO degree
- Active and unrestricted Florida Medical License and DEA
- ACLS/CPR/AED Certified
- Minimum of 2 years of clinic/patient care experience
- Specialization in Family Medicine and or Primary Care preferred.
- Previous Clinical Trials experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have current active FL license