Bellin Health is where healthcare starts with human care. We're all about helping people live happy, healthy lives - starting with your own. We're the place you can bring your best-self to every patient, and still bring your best self home to your family. Work with a team that cares for every person, especially each other.
- The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for managing, implementing, and monitoring clinical trials in a team setting.
- The Clinical Research responsibilities of the position include:
- Managing all required clinical study protocols, amendments or deviations.
- Developing clinical program timelines and strategies.
- Assure timely initiation and completion of clinical studies.
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences or equivalent training, and experience in a related medical/scientific field required.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Certified Clinical Research Professionals (CCRP) Certification by Society of Clinical Research Associate (SOCRA) or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) preferred.