Reviews and understands organizational business needs and requirements and ensures that they are appropriately addressed in the business and legal terms in all contracts negotiated to provide maximum protection of the Medical Center.
- High School Diploma with two years research experience -or-Associates/two years of College with one-year research experience or-Bachelors with no research experience.
- Knowledge of research regulations (FDA, OHRP, GCP, etc.) is preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills are required.
- Familiarity with Excel database basics.
High School Diploma/GED: Biomedical Science (Required)
- For full time and part-time employees who work 20 or more hours per week, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer-paid group term life and disability
- Employer contribution toward Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, and Paid Parental Leave
- 403(b) with a 5% employer match
Various voluntary benefits
- Supplemental Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity coverage
- Tuition assistance
- Student loan servicing and support
- Adoption benefits
- Backup Childcare and Eldercare
- Employee Assistance Program and other specialized behavioral health services and resources for employees and family members
- Discount on services at Lurie Children’s facilities
- Discount purchasing program