At Apple, we want to make great products that empower people to improve their health and wellness. The Product Strategy team within Apple’s Health Special Projects group is looking for a highly seasoned, self-motivated individual to join a small team to contribute to this mission through strategic leadership and new product concepts. You’ll combine thoughtful customer intuition and market insights to infuse groundbreaking features into the product development process. Together with cross-functional teams, which may include clinical, product design, and engineering, you will articulate and develop meaningful products that excite the world.
You’ll have the opportunity to architect new product ideas and participate in product development in close collaboration with cross-functional teams. You will identify key areas of focus with consideration for Apple’s overall lineup of products, the external landscape, and opportunity for customer impact. You’ll articulate a near-term and longer-term vision, champion ideas with cross-functional teams and leadership, and prototype new concepts. Partnering with the product design and engineering teams, you will work on feature definition, product requirements documentation, and detailed tradeoffs. The ideal person for this role has demonstrated success in building great consumer products, from product strategy to detailed product definition and development.
- 8+ years product strategy or product management experience in the consumer space. Health and wellness experience preferred but not required.
- Strong track record of new successful product concepts and tactical product development from concept to launch.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills. Ability to build consensus for a bold vision with cross-functional teams and leadership.
- Independent self-starter with strategic vision and strong executional track record. Ability to embrace and excel in complex, ambiguous, fast-paced environments.
- Unwavering commitment to excellence, integrity, humility, and customer impact. Deep thinker with great user intuition and excellent attention to detail.
- Willingness to travel.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, MA/MS/MBA a plus.