How you move is why we’re here. ®
Now more than ever.
Get back to what you need and love to do.
The possibilities are endless...
Now more than ever, our guiding principles are helping us in our search for exceptional talent - candidates who align with our unique workplace culture and who want to maximize
the abundant opportunities for growth and success.
If this describes you then let’s talk!
HSS is consistently among the top-ranked hospitals for orthopedics and rheumatology by U.S. News & World Report. As a recipient of the Magnet Award for Nursing Excellence, HSS was the first hospital in New York City to receive the distinguished designation. Whether you are early in your career or an expert in your field, you will find HSS an innovative, supportive and inclusive environment.
Working with colleagues who love what they do and are deeply committed to our Mission, you too can be part of our transformation across the enterprise
Clinical Outcomes Manager
Hospital for Special Surgery Rehabilitation and Performance is currently seeking an energetic & passionate Clinical Outcomes Manager to join our team.
This new leadership role will be directly responsible for the implementation and analysis of HSS Rehabilitation and Performance’s clinical outcomes initiative. In this highly visible role, you will be responsible for overseeing the collection, documentation, and reporting of all patient reported outcome measures. You will liaise with clinical and non-clinical staff to incorporate utilization of clinical guidelines in patient treatments and monitoring of PROMs. Through regular analysis of clinical outcomes, you will develop recommendations and project plans to address areas of opportunity / improvement.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional computer skills, oral and written communication skills, and be able to effectively collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team on a daily basis. Prior clinical experience (PT,OT,SLP, RN) is preferred. Epic experience is required. Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills coupled with excellent organization and project management skills are a must.
Reports to Senior Director, Rehabilitation and Performance and VP, Rehabilitation and Performance
- Master’s degree in business, healthcare management, data science, or similar field required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in healthcare with at least 3 years in healthcare IT; experience with data analytics is preferred
- Substantial experience in implementing Epic build and an ability to utilize clinical data to drive operational business changes
- Evidence of strong interpersonal and communication skills for working with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization
- Ability to represent the team in enterprise-wide meetings, present information and provide consultative advice to team members
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, drive results and execute strategy
- Familiarity with research review processes and publication of research findings
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft products, specifically Excel and Power Point.
- Familiarity with data visualization software (Tableau or others) preferred