Responsible for educating, problem-solving, and building relationships with referral sources, obtaining referrals, completing rehab or LTRAX assessments, and participating in the planning, organizing, and executing the Business Departmental plan. Frequent day travel with reliable transportation is required. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with their assigned accounts. Functions as a key source of market intelligence providing direct communication between the community, referral sources, and physicians to their Vibra Hospital Team. Often serves as the “face of Vibra” in the community and is responsible for developing a positive, professional image conducive to building long-lasting relationships with our customers.
Full-time; exempt; based on 40 hour work week
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; occasional weekend; occasional hospital holiday, as needed/available
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapist, or Respiratory Therapist required in the state where support is provided.
- Recent healthcare experience in the acute care hospital, rehabilitation setting, or home healthcare agency/company is required.
- Current, valid and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation
- Previous clinical screening experience is preferred.
- Marketing/sales skill expertise preferred with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Working experience of local medical community is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with medical and administrative staffs as well as
- patients and families, in an assertive, professional manner.
- Self-motivated, extroverted and enthusiastic individual who is self-directed.
- Ability to complete the clinical screens accurately and thoroughly within established timeframes with
- demonstrated clinical expertise to determine admission criteria.
- Ability to compute statistics and complete necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Summa Rehab Hospital, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the greater Northeast Ohio area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
• Medical coverage with a prescription plan
• Dental and Vision coverage
• Work life balance – generous PTO plan
• Life insurance
• Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Flex plans
• 401K matching
• Pet insurance
• Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
• Tuition reimbursement