Under limited supervision, is responsible for assisting, training, and supporting local researchers/investigators(end users) in the utiization of data warehouse user interface systems, and querying Electronic Medical Record (EHR) and other data sources that are contained within the warehouse to design and build prepatory to research queries for grant applications and IRB approved research projects.
- Reviews and analyzes research and quality improvement projects and associated data requests; including study design, methodology, regulatory compliance, and data needs, providing support throughout the project life cycle.
- Tracks project metrics, writes reports, and communicates outcomes to program manager.
- Consults and coordinates closely with developers and program manager to implement current operational procedures and clarify program objectives; including workflow administration and data management requirements.
- Supports business/clinical operations and serves as liaison to the developer team to facilitate data quality improvement and research initatives both locally and in support of external grants.
- Works directly with clinical and research investigator end-users to fully support research and data needs, including preparatory to research cohort exploration and research projects requiring IRB review and approval
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in a recognized field of science or learning which is directly related to the duties of the position is required.
Three (3) years of related work experience is required.