In a field-based role: coordinate with internal stakeholders and build new and upon existing collaborative relationships with medical and scientific leaders in electrophysiology, interventional and general cardiology. Contribute cutting-edge clinical and scientific cardiac data to help move healthcare forward and positively impact patients.
This is a remote position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Represent Clinical Education Specialist team with all internal stakeholders, as needed, to align strategic plans across the organization
- Identify the medical information needs and research interests of stakeholders.
- Serve as the primary resource to provide support for addressing field clinical questions and /or assist team in triage to Medical Affairs organization, per policy.
- Serve as a clinical expert to help educate field teams in coordination with field sales and marketing materials.
- Consistently maintain a Territory Strategy Plan in targeted accounts, sharing pre-call plans with leadership.
- Work collaboratively with Institutional Account Directors, Fellows Managers, National Accounts, and Territory Managers to deliver relevant data about Sudden Cardiac Arrest risk and to positively impact patient care and outcomes.
- Build HCP partnerships and conduct ongoing dialogue with physicians and other stakeholders to understand HCP perspectives including challenges when treating patients with debilitating cardiac conditions that may predispose them to arrhythmic death.
- Integrate scientific data into real life practice to meet physician/patient needs, and adapting interpersonal style.
- Respond to scientific inquiries of Health Care Providers (HCPs)/investigators/health care systems/academic medical centers integrating scientific data including real world evidence into real life practice to meet clinician/institutional objectives.
- Maintain understanding and competence in all areas of Cardiology, electrophysiology, LifeVest Device Operation and indications for use, market dynamics and competitive landscape; regulatory and health care compliance guidelines; corporate policies on appropriate business conduct and ethical behavior.
- Collaborate with ZOLL in regard to physician speaker development; vetting appropriate speakers for your coverage area.
- Handles other responsibilities as assigned by management.
- A doctorate degree including MD, PharmD, PhD. Post graduate experience preferred with associated clinical experience.
- 5+ years’ field based pharmaceutical / device experience preferred/start-up experience preferred
- 7+ years’ clinical or related practical experiences
- Ability to travel 75% (including overnight travel).
- Valid state driver’s license required
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
This job is a field-based position. Employee will be responsible for working daily in hospitals, doctors’ offices and other medical establishments within the assigned territory. Occasionally may be required work atypical hours (evenings and weekends) based on business needs.
- This position requires the employee to sit, stand, walk, talk, listen, hear and speak on a regular basis. May occasionally be required to stoop and bend. Must be able to occasionally lift and carry up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to drive an automobile and may be required to travel by train or airplane as needed.