Truveta is the world’s first health provider led data platform with a vision of Saving Lives with Data. Our mission is to enable researchers to find cures faster, empower every clinician to be an expert, and help families make the most informed decisions about their care. Achieving Truveta’ s ambitious vision requires an incredible team of talented and inspired people with a special combination of health, software and big data experience who share our company values.
- You are an SME on clinical applications and know how data is organized to serve the needs of the clinicians, researchers, and the patients they serve.
- Knowledge of health care industry terminology and concepts.
- Hands-on experience with data profiling, analysis tools, techniques and visualization technologies.
- You love and have a deep passion for understanding data and how the business works.
- You are a self-starter with an ability to engage deeply with a stellar technical team.
- Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, Health Information Management, Healthcare Administration or a related analytic field.
- 6+ years experience, preferably at a health care system/software development company.
- 3+ years of implementation experience with clinical applications like Epic, Cerner, MEDITECH, Allscripts is required.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing large datasets, proficient in SQL, Python or R.
- Experience supporting customer engagement.
- Hands-on experience translating clinical staff practices to informatics applications.
- Knowledge of healthcare terminology and concepts, data exchange standards (like HL7/FHIR, CCDA, etc.) clinical ontologies (like ICD, RxNorm, CPT, NDC, SNOMED, LOINC, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with modern cloud-native platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, Data Bricks, Snowflake) a plus.