About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
The clinician consultant is a temporary, independent contractor working under the supervision of the medical director, a licensed psychiatrist. The clinician consultant will oversee patients receiving a prescription digital therapeutic for the treatment of common mental health conditions who are enrolled in a clinical trial. The clinician will monitor data through a dashboard and follow an established protocol for intervention under pre-specified conditions. When necessary, the clinician will determine if there is a safety risk based on clinical judgment and work with the medical director to decide how and when to intervene. The consultant will not engage in the practice of medicine, but will coordinate referral to appropriate services. The consultant will also work with the Clinical Trial Manager to review, document and report adverse events that may occur during the study. 20 hour/week availability is preferred.
- Review patient self-report data related to depression and anxiety severity.
- Review adverse events reported by patients and physicians.
- Contact patients’ health care provider or other emergency contact when appropriate.
- Contact patients directly to ensure they are connected to a provider. Give referrals when appropriate.
- Advise Happify Health on procedures to protect the health and wellbeing of patients who experience potential dangerousness.
- Ensure that non-serious, serious adverse events and unanticipated adverse device effects are properly documented in the study database and reported to the study Principal Investigator for review and sign-off.
- Adhere to clinical trial regulations and SOPs, and the study protocol.
- Licensed clinician (such as clinical psychologist, clinical social worker, MFT, or LPC).
- 2 or more years of experience with assessment, management and coordination of care for people who show signs of clinical risks.
- Familiarity with legal and ethical issues related to privacy and protection for patients at risk of self harm and enrolled in a clinical trial.
- Experience providing referrals and resources to people in acute distress.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at [email protected].