- Provides technical assistance and support for procedures in which Electrophysiology (EP) products are used, including during pre-and post-procedures.
- Provides regional EP support on an as-needed basis.
- Develops and executes trouble-shooting for highly complex medical devices.
- Assists in the support of complex cardiac mapping procedures
- Remains technically competent relative to best practices and the products offered in the marketplace.
- Develops, leads, and/or facilitates training and other programs on Abbott products to healthcare professionals.
- Ensures that all pertinent patient information is completed and forwarded to patient tracking when required.
- Responsible for the management of any assigned physical inventory.
- Performs work that involves a high degree of independence.
- Identifies and implements the most efficient, cost-effective, and best business practices to execute processes; continually evaluates their effectiveness and appropriateness.
- Identifies reports and advises of customer needs, product performance, and potential sales opportunities to sales representatives/directors and/or management to influence sales growth and service of accounts.
- Participates in the creation and implementation of long- and short-term sales and business strategies.
- Support all Abbott initiatives as identified by management and in support of Quality Management Systems (QMS), Environmental Management Systems (EMS), and other regulatory requirements.
- Complies with U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, other regulatory requirements, Abbott policies, operating procedures, processes, and task assignments. Maintains positive and cooperative communications and collaboration with all levels of employees, customers, contractors, and vendors.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities, on occasion, as assigned, which may include taking calls on evenings and weekends for time-sensitive patient and customer needs.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs., as needed.