- Provide strategic and operational direction in conjunction with the Regional Market President. Coordinate operations between divisions and departments, and revise objectives and policies in response to internal and external conditions.
- Develop a partnership with the VP of Risk Bearing Entities and help drive regional operations in conjunction with VBE strategic initiatives and goals.
- Collaborate effectively with physicians and broader clinical leadership within and across the market footprint to help drive clinical initiatives and success.
- Manage regional operations in a matrixed environment including, yet not limited to: daily operational duties, management of internal and external leaders and teams, accountability for financial and non-financial results (budgets and actuals)
- Align with Regional structure to develop short-term and long-term revenue and profit objectives, as well as business operations performance goals. Monitor operational and financial results to assess progress against targets. Identify and lead interventions to address challenges
- Lead cross-functional projects and initiatives through the development of key milestones, project plans, and policy development. Lead training initiatives to ensure comprehension and integration of policies/procedures by market personnel
- Contribute to the development and execution of effective growth strategies and processes on behalf of the larger organization
- Collaborate with the core leadership team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Network and partner with healthcare leaders in target markets to enhance community and physician relations while partnering with members of the senior leadership team to achieve an integrated, efficient healthcare system
- Partner with key market leaders to develop an organization hierarchy for delegating limits of authority to subordinate executives regarding policies, contractual commitments, expenditures, and personnel matters.
- Participate in leadership readiness and job expansion activities for subordinate executives to ensure innovation and implementation of best practices, organizational sustainability, and continuity of business operations
- Performs all other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you a clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Active physician license
- Master’s degree in business-related field
- 5+ years of executive leadership experience in organizational operations
- Background and expertise leading a value-based care organization, and operating in a population health care delivery model
- Ability to travel as needed to execute duties in market
- Leadership experience in matrixed management/team-oriented environment
- Knowledge and expertise leading a multi-specialty clinical ambulatory care delivery organization
- Direct or In-direct P&L or revenue cycle experience
- Experience working with Dyad partners
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare regulations and compliance standards
- Experience leading and overseeing operations for corporate and subsidiary entities