Gilbert Meher is working with a strongly backed start-up company developing an innovative diagnostic platform who are searching for a Chief Medical Officer or Senior Medical Affairs Leader. This rapidly growing company are seeking a driven, passionate candidate with a proven track-record in building Medical Affairs departments to support FDA regulated IVD product launch.
The Senior Medical Executive will be an integral member of the Executive Team, growing a Medical Affairs team to support the medical and clinical roadmap. They will also lead an international Clinical Affairs department, overseeing global clinical studies. An externally facing role, the successful candidate will become the Medical Representative of a pioneering Diagnostics company to drive their commercialisation and subsequent growth.
The ideal candidate will be based remotely in the United States and willing to travel internationally. They will be able to demonstrate previous regulated product launch experience, and Board Certifications or KOL networks within Infectious Disease are strongly preferred.
Essential Role Requirements:
- MD educated with Board Certification in Infectious Diseases or Internal Medicine an advantage.
- >8 years’ in a senior medical executive role within healthcare, with Diagnostics specific experience preferred.
- Proven track-record in FDA product launch.
- Demonstrated Clinical Study design and management experience.
- Driven to join a start-up environment.
- A hands-on attitude to leadership, driven by an energetic, innovative and fast-moving culture.