We are looking for valued employees who will be Champions of the Select Medical Way, which includes putting the patient first, helping to improve quality of life for the community in which you live and work, continuing to develop and explore new ideas, providing high-quality care and doing well by doing what is right.
The CEO role is an excellent opportunity to provide hands-on hospital operations management in a critical care environment. The CEO will provide hands-on leadership, strategic direction, and operations management with a focus on business development, exceptional quality patient care, and fiscal accountability. We are seeking a professional who can analyze complex situations and execute decisions effectively. The right candidate will display high personal integrity, positivity, and the ability to operate effectively under pressure. Must be a hands-on self-starter who can assume broad responsibility in a dynamic, challenging healthcare environment. The CEO will serve as vice-chair of the Governing Board if there is not a market CEO.
- Performs daily rounds on the nursing floor, communicating with patients, families, and staff.
- Complies with regulatory obligations and possesses ownership of the Complaint-Grievance Process.
- Ensures hospital’s overall compliance with State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
- Focuses on employee engagement.
- Personally creates, continually cultivates, and owns a Top 10 Key Business Development Relationship list.
- Knows, understands, and effectively implements the Corporate Case Management and PPS Model.
- Prepares an Annual Operating Budget, a 3 year Capital Budget, and a Strategic Plan that is presented and approved by the Governing Board.
- Maintains a high ethical standard. Consistently behaves in a professional and ethical manner, adhering to all policies related. Meets and abides by all compliance, HIPAA, and professional standards.
You are passionate about providing superior quality and you are an inventive problem solver who thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Masters Degree Required.
- Three (3) years of leadership experience in healthcare.
- Management functions of finance, strategic planning, and community education of health programs.
- Three (3) years of operations experience in acute care or specialty hospital setting.
Select Medical strives to provide our employees with a solid work-life balance, as we understand that happy employee have both fulfilling careers and fulfilling lives beyond our doors.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Extended Illness Days (EID).
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance; Life insurance; Prescription coverage.
- A 401(k) retirement plan with company match.
- Short and Long Term Disability.
- Personal and Family Medical Leave.