Heartbeat Health is a venture-funded health tech company setting the standard for Virtual Heart Care. Our mission is to deliver the most effective, efficient, and engaging virtual heart care in the world. Heart disease is the deadliest and costliest disease worldwide, because appropriate care is neither obvious nor easy. We have developed a virtual-first approach to care that combines telemedicine with remote diagnostics and disease specific management pathways.
Our team consists of passionate and proven physicians, engineers, scientists, designers, account managers and entrepreneurs attacking this problem from first principles, applying human-centered design, and developing evidence-based AI to solve this global issue. We have been featured in TechCrunch, CNBC, Fast Company, and Forbes.
Our experience with thousands of patients has helped to shape our approach and reinforce our belief that an ecosystem between ground-breaking technology and human touch are both essential elements of truly transformative healthcare. This simple idea of connecting people and technology with purpose gives every Heartbeat employee the superpower to save millions of lives.
Heartbeat Health is seeking board-certified cardiologists licensed to practice in New York to join our clinic in Midtown Manhattan. This will be a hybrid of in person and virtual visits.
About the role
- Provide best-in-class cardiovascular care
- Supervise echos & stress echoes with ease
- Interpret vascular studies proficiently
- Full-time commitment
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine & Cardiovascular Disease
- Licensed in New York State (multiple state licenses preferred)
- Active DEA license
- Proficient in echos and stress echos, vascular interpretation
- Tech-savvy and Communicative
- Personable and Engaging
- Passionate about patient care, education and communication
Why you'll love working here
- We're mission-driven: we're revolutionizing the way cardiovascular care is delivered
- Up for the challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
- Great people: become a part of something incredible, and do it with an exceptionally talented, multidisciplinary team.
- We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- opt into comprehensive health, dental and vision benefits
- enjoy flexible leave policies
- work in a modern workspace in a prime location
- unlimited office snacks, tea + coffee
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, our team is founded on a set of values we hold close to heart:
- Be amazing at what you do, without ego.
- Take ownership and be accountable to yourself and the team.
- Move fast with our stakeholders' best interests at heart.
- Be open to a breadth of ideas, but focused on delivery.
- Measure and improve what really matters.
- Be candid and honest with people.
- Demonstrate high integrity, always.
- Help others and appreciate those who help you.
- Be a kind and decent human.
- Have fun.
You’re open to new ideas, thoughtful in your approach, pragmatic in your delivery, constantly learning, and up for a challenge. You elevate the work of those around you. You want the superpower to save millions of lives.
If you don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills balance and complement one another.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes from outside recruiters/placement agencies. Heartbeat will not pay fees associated with resumes presented through unsolicited means.