Your Talent. Our Vision. At Beacon Health Options, a proud member of the Anthem, Inc. family of companies, it’s a powerful combination. It’s the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
For more than 30 years, Beacon Health Options has changed the way people live with behavioral health conditions. Today, we are the undisputed leader in behavioral health management, serving 37 million people across all 50 states. At Beacon, our mission is to help people live their lives to the fullest potential. Beacon offers superior clinical mental health and substance use disorder management, a comprehensive employee assistance program, work/life support, specialty programs for autism and depression, and insightful analytics to improve the delivery of care.
Position: Behavioral Health Wellness Coach
Location: Bellevue, WA (can be remote)
Shift: M - F 10am - 6pm PST
The Health & Wellness Coach is responsible for providing telephone and online coaching services on health and wellness issues, work issues, and life related transition issues. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conducts telephone and online assessments, collecting data to provide services and/or make appropriate referrals.
- Documents cases into the Case Management System.
- Prepares and presents training to client organizations.
- Ensures continuity of member care through contact with providers, other referral services, and reporting agencies.
- Participates in special projects as required to service client organizations and meet performance guarantees.
- Participates in clinical meetings.
- Assists in the preparation of reports.
- Adheres to the International Coach Federation code of ethics.
- Education & Experience: BA/BS in a health related profession required, M.S. degree preferred; 2 years of relevant coaching experience required in behavioral health; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background
- Certification: Associate Certified Coach by the International Coaching Foundation certification preferred
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.