The Renfrew Center of Atlanta, GA has an opening for a full-time Behavioral Health Director.
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, The Renfrew Center is dedicated to searching for and hiring individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Renfrew is creating an environment where everyone celebrates an inclusive culture and a sense of belonging where all can thrive. We encourage all to apply for this position.
- Implementation and ongoing management for all components of the site including daily clinical and administrative operations.
- Human resource management of employees.
- Fiscal oversight.
- Oversight of utilization review function, quality management to ensure licensure and accreditation.
- Provides clinical and administrative leadership to a multi-disciplinary treatment team, clinical supervision and support to Team Leaders.
- Ensures that documentation compliance requirements are met consistently.
- Provides feedback and recommendations regarding clinical program development.
- Reviews level of care assessments and works collaboratively with assessment coordinators.
- Provides assessment, direct care and treatment of patients as needed.
- Assesses the clinical training needs of the staff.
- This position requires providing service to Adults and Adolescents in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served.
Education, Competencies and Credentials
- Master’s degree, PsyD or PhD in social services field required.
- Requires a valid GA license.
- A minimum of five years upper management experience in healthcare or behavioral healthcare setting required.
- Experience working with individuals with eating disorders is preferred.
- A high degree of organizational, analytical and decision-making skills is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Clinical skills, preferably in behavioral medicine/arts and/or eating disorders are required.
- Knowledge of reimbursement issues, including knowledge of managed care environment preferred.
- Familiarity with managing budgets and P&L's is preferred.
- Competency in use of various computer applications including Microsoft Office and experience with medical management software are preferred.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- 40 hours per week, M-F, may require some evenings.
Health and Welfare Snapshot
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Employer Paid Long-Term Disability
- Group Life and AD&D