Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Bariatric Clinical Reviewer you want in your current role? We invest in what matters most to nurses like you – at home, at work, and at every stage in your career. We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Reston Hospital Center which is a part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing benefits that matter to nurses. At Reston Hospital Center, our benefits package offers eligible colleagues an attractive benefits package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental, and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts include Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection, etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Do you want to work where you have a voice? Nurses are at the forefront of our commitment to the care and improvement of human life. At HCA Healthcare, there are many ways for nurses to have a voice through professional practice councils, advisory councils, vital voices surveys, and units of distinction. We learn from our multi-generational nursing family. We partner with our Nurses at Reston Hospital Center!
Job Summary and Qualifications
What qualifications you will need
RHIA, RHIT, RN, RD, LPN/LVN, or BSN preferred
- RNs must be licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia; BLS certification
NSQIP Surgical Clinical Reviewer Certification (SCR) OR MBSAQIP Surgical Clinical Reviewer Certification (MBSCR)
Bariatric Surgical Clinical Reviewers collect clinical data specific to surgical procedures including preoperative risk factors, intraoperative variables, and 30-day postoperative outcomes for patients receiving major or minor surgeries in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Utilizes the ACS data acquisition manual and transmission protocol outlined in the NSQIP and MBSAQIP operations manual. Additionally, involved with data validation/data audits and patient follow-up activities and maintain their educational obligations through the ACS as well as their SCR certification.