Peloton Advantage, an OPEN Health company, is looking for experienced Associate Medical Directors to join our growing team! We are a group of talented publication professionals that strive to deliver the highest quality projects to our clients. If you excel in a collaborative team environment and enjoy being rewarded for stellar performance, we encourage you to apply to our company.
Our Associate Medical Directors are responsible for:
- providing team support as it relates to providing therapeutic area expertise to assigned brand teams - Cardiovascular disease, CNS/Neuroscience, Rare Disease, Oncology and Dermatology (medical and cosmetic) experience is a plus!
- building relationships with clinical and research executives in the pharmaceutical industry as well as academic opinion leaders
- plan, manage, and review scientific presentations and publications
- work closely with medical writers to ensure on-target messaging and clinical accuracy
- develop and/or repurpose technically high-level projects including publications in professional journals, monographs, slide presentations, executive meeting minutes, and other materials requiring sound clinical judgment and excellent writing skills.
Ideal candidates should have:
• An advanced degree in life or health sciences
• 5+ years of pharmaceutical and/or medical communications experience (Publication planning experience A PLUS!)
• Expertise in developing medical and marketing concepts, including critical data analysis and interpretation
• Strong organization and project management capabilities
• Significant working knowledge and experience in the use of MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Diverse therapeutic area expertise and the ability and willingness to learn new areas
Remote working options will be considered for this position. Onsite is preferred.
Candidates who apply should attach a copy of their latest resume and a list of specific product experience. Position located in Parsippany, NJ.