Bicycle Health is a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of patients with Opioid Use Disorder using buprenorphine. We’ve grown to a clinical staff of over 25 medical providers caring for patients across 20 states, and we employ a large ancillary staff for support with technologic and administrative needs, clinical and behavioral support, and care coordination. Our innovative model has achieved clinical outcomes that exceed expectations for standard-of-care in-person treatment nationally.
The Opioid Epidemic is a public health crisis with a highly effective but underutilized clinical intervention - millions of Americans are physically dependent on Opioids but only 10% of those likely to have OUD actually access treatment. Bicycle Health addresses this gap by maximizing accessibility, affordability, and overall quality of care by enabling highly qualified providers to reach patients broadly and efficiently through our online platform.
We are seeking Physicians to help us grow in new and existing geographies to help patients start treatment with Bicycle Health.
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities.
- Meet and assist patients virtually, who are starting Buprenorphine/Naloxone treatment, through the induction and maintenance process.
- Check in with patients during their first 10 days of treatment to ensure a smooth transition.
- Collaborate with the care team to lead comprehensive quality care for patients and inspire them towards a common goal.
- Supervise advanced practice professionals to expand your impact.
- Drive growth by continuously improving Bicycle Health's clinical model, policies and protocols.
- Grow patient referral streams by developing relationships with payers and providers.
- Utilize our intuitive web-based EMR platform to manage patient care.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team and have strategic input into a variety of company-wide projects and other initiatives.
Education and Experience Criteria:
- Board certification in Psychiatry, Family, Internal or Emergency Medicine preferred. Board eligibility is required. Board certification in Addiction Medicine highly preferred.
- Valid license to practice medicine & DEA license in your home state. Must be eligible and willing to obtain licenses in multiple states.
- Current active DATA 2000 Waiver to allow for prescribing MAT.
- At least 2 years of Buprenorphine prescribing experience required.
- Strong communication and diagnostic skills.
- Comfort with ambiguity and a love for problem solving is a required attribute.
- Competitive salary and benefits including paid time off and paid holidays, health benefits, CME allowance, 401k plan, paid malpractice coverage.
- Work from anywhere in your state (subject to change depending on regulations).
- Flexible hours geared towards work-life balance.
- Autonomy over your work, set the culture and create impact.
- Work with a talented, enthusiastic and mission driven team of passionate individuals.
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (Bicycle Health) to stay updated on our developments.