Piper Clinical Solutions is seeking a Medical Writing Associate in Bethesda, MD to support an established clinical research organization with communications and document development activities for ongoing clinical research trials.
This position is temporarily fully remote.
Responsibilities for the Medical Writing Associate:
- Schedule, lead and attend meetings and conference calls regarding clinical trials
- Prepare action/meeting minutes items and coordinate the distribution of this information to participants
- Aide in the creation of clinical trial documentation (medical, regulatory, SOPs, and other required documentation)
- Maintain databases and complete data entry and mining activities
- Perform data entry and mining activities to maintain databases
- Execute proper literature searches in order to assist in developing protocols
- Analyze medical research data to prepare study findings and reports
- Prepare meeting minute reports for high-level internal and external stakeholder engagements
Requirements for the Medical Writing Associate:
- 1+ years of health or science-related work experience (any type of scribe experience is preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, attention to detail, and organization skills
- Strong command of MS Word and Excel and experience with MS SharePoint preferred